Monday, January 10, 2005

Interesting...

If you mis-spell a blog address you get taken to a cheap and scary bible-thumping website. This has happened a bunch of times now (Curse my keyboard skills or lack thereof)
Different (Mis-spelled) addresses, same site.
God's behind the blog! Can't you see?
God....
Blog...
It's so clear now!!!
Run to the hills, it's the second coming! Soon Jesus will be spreading the word by posting his preachy poo-poo on peoples sites.
"I have seen the light via email! He spoke to me through MSN!" various deluded Americans will declare on trashy talk-shows.
Even a divine being has to move with the times. Mind you, he'll probably just go on peoples sites and slag off various 'celebrities' like most hardcore web-freaks do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...