Sunday, May 22, 2005

Questions, Questions, Questions and Answers

Cindy-Lou 'tagged' me with these questions and I thought I'd oblige her with answers. Here you go, blog-fans.
You answer the Q's and pass 'em on. I don't normally do this kind of thing but a) It's C.L and b) I'll spare you a silly script today.



Total volume of music files on my computer:

Not many, about sixty. I had to delete some because my computer was running slow.


The last CD I bought was:

Ryan Adams and The Cardinals 'Cold Roses'


Song playing right now:

I'm watching Scrubs at the moment but the LAST song I was listening to was 'Beautiful Sorta' by Ryan Adams. I listened to it on my Zen Mp3. In the bathroom mirror. There was air guitar and everything....What?

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

1. 'Lover, You Should Have Come Over' by Jeff Buckley
2. 'Pink Bullets' by The Shins
3. 'This House Is Not For Sale' by Ryan Adams
4. 'Go With The Flow' by Queens Of The Stone Age
5. 'Such Great Heights' by The Postal Service


Hmm, who shall I tag?

Searching....


The Steve!

Jon

Stephanie

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...