Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Give Blood

Today I am doing a good deed and donating some of my red life water to the NBS (National Blood Service).
My appointment was supposed to be at 11am but they decided to leave it until later this afternoon as I hadn't had enough to eat. Apparently, a packet of cheese and onion 'Potato Heads' and a cup of rank vending machine coffee do not count as a proper breakfast. They did a few tests beforehand and asked me a few questions.


Have you had any tattoo's or piercings in the last few months?

No.

Have you ever injected illegal substances into your body?

No.

Have you ever recieved drugs or money in exchange for sex?

No.

Have you ever had anal or oral intercourse with another man?

No.

Then it dawned on me. I'm pretty boring.

I've got to get vamped in just under an hour. I'll blog it up if anything remotely stupid happens. It's likely. I tend to make stupid jokes and do stupid things when I'm nervous.

I suppose that explains this blog.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...