Sunday, June 26, 2005

Go-Kart Propaganda


This picture was taken before we had a bash at Go-Karting. Bash was the perfect word. I was more terrible than I feared I would be. I managed to crash three times and help cause the early retirement of two other drivers. I wiped out so badly on my third and final crash that my kart ended up on top of my my friend Lee's car. Me and driving do not mix.
The staff said that my driving was both 'terrible and dangerous'. I didn't race with the others in the second race and because of that there were no crashes. The staff must have breathed a hearty sign of relief with that news.
I'm a jinx it seems.
Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start Making Money Today.. Why wait

I would like to tell everyone I know about a new web site for best web hosting... If you are looking on ways to mkae money starting a business and need a site to host it on . Visit http://webhost-er.com/ Today

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Video keno shopping Looking play keno line buying valium online vacation cruises Game craps on the internet French cooking culinary school in france Greenland long stay travel insurance renault scenic exhaust systems Nevada most popular keno numbers Play scrabble now for free Machine slot software video 20

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...