Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"Death Rides The Weekend"

It's all go for tommorow.

I'm off until Monday to get the full worth...

Stephanie is coming down for the screening and will stay at our laddy abode.

Friends, family, well-wishers and old friends are to be there for 6:15 and those that want to stay on and watch me squirm at 'Shoot the Writers' will get the chance from 7 pm onwards.

The event is being filmed.

'Death..' will play twice in full. There was talk of a small preview during 'Shoot..' but that appears to be a thing of the past because Peter, the co-ordinator, liked the flick.

I'm the most inexperianced writer on the first panel so expect me to look like a little boy lost.

I will try to answer questions without sounding like I'm freezing.

'The Planet' rock club after all the film funs for drinks, dancing and all that..

Nick (The Handsome One) came up with 'Death Rides The Weekend'. You give the best weekends names. The long weekend should be pretty wild.

We'll probably be at 'Blast Off' too.

I'll be thinking of you all, every step of the way.

You're aces.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... freezers Computer aided dispatch software roulette Carhardt jacket Effexor xr 37.7mg

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...