Monday, February 20, 2006

two nice emails from two nice people

1) Peggy Paterson of Scriptonline. She hosted the Shoot The Writers event that I was part of last Thursday..


Dear Chris


Back in the office today to see your note.

I'm so pleased you were part of the panel and very glad you enjoyed it. I am going to do a note to Peter to say I'd be happy to Chair another one any time and it would be good to do a follow-up. Also, if there are other opportunities I will certainly ask you. Hope you have now registered on the Script website so that you will automatically get notice of our monthly Newsletter. It contains info. on courses not just run by us but by others too. Do keep me posted on how the new script is going.
I loved your film - one of the scenes which keeps coming back to me is the Devil and God auditioning Grim - lovely stuff.

Keep it coming.

all best, Peggy

**************************************

2) Geoff Thompson, director of 'Brown Paper Bag'


Hi Christopher,


It was great meeting you. I loved your film and your voice. I was chatting to my friend, a script commissioning editor at the BBC about you, told her I loved your work and she said she'd love to have a look at some of your stuff. If you ring her at work some time on ********** you can have a chat and see where it leads. I predict big things for you.

Geoff


No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...