Thursday, March 16, 2006

More Adventurous

I'm fighting the urge to form an Alt-Country band. We'd be called 'The Predicaments' We'd try to sound like Whiskeytown but instead of tales of love gone wrong, we'd sing about pirates, giant crabs and Spongebob.

Pitchfork will love us.

I/we are planning much needed adventures. March has been a *meh* month so April has to shine a lot brighter..

..Maybe this???..

..Seven Inch Cinema put on some kick ass indie film festivals and I want in on '7 inch #22'.


9 comments:

Christopher D. Bate said...

How could I forget?

Do you want in on our band? We could be a band based solely on blogger members.

JM said...

I love country music. It would be interesting to listen to the Predicaments.

missy said...

Can I join the band? :-)

I play the cello and I did a sing a song from Rent in a charity concert– is that good enough?

Stephanie said...

I'd audition for the band...banjo, maybe?

She de la Handbag said...

You got a harmonica? You need a harmonica:)

Stephanie said...

I'd make a good drummer :)

Cathy said...

I can play saxophone; do you need one?

And I agree, March has been very meh. Here's to an awesome April.

Devil Mood said...

I'm looking forward to that band, since my recent conversion to country...

Maja said...

Ha! That's a great name :) I love it!

Cool new profile pic!!! WAY COOL, in fact :)

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...