Thursday, April 20, 2006

"Sentimental Geek...

..Shut up and go to sleep!"

---'Nuclear' by Ryan Adams


I had a dream that I was in The Brian Jonestown Massacre last night and it was messy. I was so un-rock. They had coke and I had Pepsi.

We played a little music. I was on triangle. Rock triangle.

Do any of you remember the triangle? It was a much saught after instrument when you were at little school because it was the easiest and potentially noisest thing to play...

...I once had to play a chair because all the cooler kids grabbed the best instruments. I strum and drum a chair like a pro.

H and I have been playing a lot of old computer games. We've recently done Zelda and now we are trying to crack Kingdom Hearts. Anyone remember that game? It's not that old. It's dark Disney. The guy from Angel voices one of the characters. Donald Duck is a bit of Judas/Lando (Depends which Holy stories you dig on)

I made a joke today about 'dousing myself in TCP and dancing around' which got me one of the most evil gazes I have ever seen from some ear-wigging woman. This girl overheard me on the stairs and the look she gave me was beyond cold.

This girl has given me evil looks since I started here. She makes a point of doing so and making sure I see it. Why, I have no idea. Perhaps she can smell the fear I have for the opposite sex.

I have no intention to visit the LIONS DEN again, F.Y.I

Does anybody want to take me home?

12 comments:

ben said...

I'm presently obsessed with Tetris Attack for the SNES. It is multibest. I am trying to break the non-writing deadlock by creating a new something called a "dogpast" or "pogcats" or something similar. But keep it under your flap.

Stephanie said...

Freaky that we've both been dreaming about BJM. You play triangle and drink pepsi while I'm involved in underwater military attacks under the tutelage of He With the Sideburns. I think I must eat more cheese than you before bed...

PS Brave of you to go into the lion's den in the first place. I'm glad you're staying out though. :)

DanProject76 said...

If you need help with the ladies I can draw you a diagram.

missy said...

Ok, can you cook or mix wicked drinks?

Stephanie said...

Must go back and finish my half written post about my dream...I played accordian. Accordian???

Christopher D. Bate said...

Day---I fit easily into average sized ottomans (Is that how you spell it?)

If there was a prize for firsties, you would get it. You're on top of the lovely Mr Baker which should be reward enough.

Ben---I look forward to your net-based shouting. I always get a thrill from it.

Stephanie---Dreams of BJM...scuzzy fun, DiG?

Dan---Please do. I needs help.

Trix---You have? Yay!

Missy---I can do the latter better than the former.

Boston Stephanie---Accordian, eh? That's pretty rock.

Mimey said...

TCP based jokes sound hilarious. Maybe she fancies you but is scared you'll cut her down with your rapier sharp wit if she shows the affection she so longs to expose. We, and I mean people of all gender denominations here, play a lot of really pointless games, y'know.

Mimey said...

I mean it's hard to make a surreptitious look at someone without it coming across as evil.

I know.

I do it aaaaallll the time.

But don't tell anyone.

Christopher D. Bate said...

That's what I thought! Ahe probably just hates me though. I work in a grumpy place.

Cindy-Lou said...

What's TCP?

Christopher D. Bate said...

It's a brand of disinfectant

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...