Thursday, September 07, 2006

From the beautiful, beautiful Simply Scripts.com..

Christopher Bate has up A Girl Called Simplicity. Christopher wrote Death Rides the Nine which was later produced. DRtN did appear on SimplyScripts for a while, though the hosting of the script and the later production were not connected. (Jeez, just google Death Rides the Nine if you want to know about the script and movie.)

Go here, if you have time, and check out 'A Girl Called Simplicity'.

I think you'll like it. I do.

Stephanie dug it and wrote a new review HERE

12 comments:

JM said...

I'll check it out buddy!!

Christopher D. Bate said...

There's other 'news' but I'm holding it back, just in case.. I'm a tease like that.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Oh, and thanks for checking it out. I've had a couple of beers so things are getting a little fuzzy. I'd better get ready to head out...

Stephanie said...

It's awesome! Everyone should read it. :)

Devil Mood said...

I want to check it out because I really love the title. Just a peek for now, will go back when I have more time :)

Maja said...

Can't wait to read it!

kimberlina said...

i hate it when i don't have time to read everything i want to!

::tattoos herself to read your script::

DanProject76 said...

I looked on that site but I could only find 'Bent Soul' !

Christopher D. Bate said...

Thanks guys and girls,

I'm not sure if there is a problem with the linl. I shall investigated Columbo-style!

Cindy-Lou said...

I can't find it either. Just Bent Soul.

kimberlina said...

hey, nor i

Christopher D. Bate said...

I'm sure it will be rectified. If it's not, I shall post it somewhere...most likely on my myspace or on my other blog..

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...