Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'M ONLY AS GOOD AS THE COMPANY I KEEP

My past week has taken in dark days of winter, bullshit office bullshit, approaching birthday woo-hoos, re-writes, mild food poisoning, looking at film posters and going "I (Sort of) know that guy!", random cat attacks from my devil kitty, People going: "No, leave that in! Personal jabs are justified", a cut-down in coffee, the return to the U.K of one of my co-producers (AKA Mom) and some other somethings.

Things that are helping me keep on keeping on:

411mania.com, The delightful music of Courtney Tidwell and One Young Lover (AKA Blog buddy Sally Smart), Final Draft, H & M hats, tea, the local odeon, female compliments, office mascot wrestling, mails from Stephanie, Threadless, blogs, B.S

Lists...the new 'explaining everything' in a short amount of space and time.

Kicking television,

Chris

3 comments:

JonSheridan said...

I hate Winter too. Bloody spherical planets!

See you soon for birthday greetings :)

JM said...

Hi Chris, have a good weekend!

Christopher D. Bate said...

Jon--It should be a grand affair and messy. It usually is..

Angel--You too!!

Sophie--Office=Bullshit. Still, it makes you love the away time more! Have a great one.

Chloe--Thank you! It's much needed and appreciated :)

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...