Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Maja MeMe

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Play Doh
2. Lonliness
3. Spiders

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Kylie. Constantly, which is part of her endless charm.
2. H. He's one of the funniest people I know. He's a genius.
3.

Three Things I Love:
1. Having adventures with Kylie
2. Writing
3. Gigs

Three Things I Hate:
1. Living with my stupid house mate and his horrible girlfriend.
2. Saying goodbye.
3. Being stuck at Westfield Road until September.

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Homophobia, racism, sexism...all that rot.
2. Pettiness.
3. Football.

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Notebooks
2. CD's
3. A computer and a laptop.


Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Thinking about things, mulling them right over whilst drinking tea.
2. Listening to music (Ryan Adam's new stuff to be precise)
3. Getting ready for work.

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Travel. Really travel.
2. Write a few small films.
3. Be in a band.

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Cheer people up.
2. Be counted on.
3. Write odd things.

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Break dance.
2. Physically fight.
3. Take it on the chin with gentle good grace.

Three things you should listen to:
1. Ryan Adams, Sigur Ros, Okkervil River (My main three musican obsessions. Three within three..what a rebel I am!)
2. Your inner child.
3. The advice of your nearest and dearest.

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Tabloids.
2. Prime Ministers, Presidents and People who don't understand you (That's another three. I'm outta control!)
3. Your boss.

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. To play guitar properly.
2. Master 'Reason'
3. More, more, more.

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Cheese
2. Noodles (The ones I had in Camden with Maja, Geezer and Stephanie were the best ever)
3. Lasagne.

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Thundercats
2. The Gummi Bears
3. Garfield and Friends

Three Things I Regret:
1. Wasting a year on someone who didn't deserve the previous three.
2. Signing a 12 month contract at Westfield because I can't get that cute little place with Kylie until September.
3. Moving out of the house I shared with Aaron. (See 1). It was stupid because it was crazy fun and I made the wrong choice.

Three People I Tag:
Everyone who comes here often (That's three, right? )

4 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Why is Play-Doh scary?
I had a doll with play-doh hair, it was splendid ;)
I did this a while ago, so you'll excuse me if I don't do it again.
I have to go - my inner child is screaming inside ;P

zuzula said...

i love it... i'm going to have a go too!

JM said...

I don't like the smell of play-doh.
And I love cheese too!!
I guess I'm tagged. I'll post mine soon!

Anonymous said...

Do you drink iced tea and if so is it sweet or regular??
Just wondering.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...