Saturday, April 26, 2008

Civil Parsnips and Invitationals

hello x 305.

Today, so far, I've been to my first Civil Partnership ceremony. Man, it was lovely. Nice couple, sweet vows and, to my personal surprise, I didn't cry (I'm a stone cold sucker for lovely love and happy endings) Bravo and congrats to the chaps.

Tonight, a shift in tone, as we head to the traditional and, sadly, FINAL Moran Invitational.

It's been two days packed into one. Like a good sandwich.

(Veggie Delight @ Subway)

I'm rocking to Arrowrock, a digital station that deals in 80's rock. I'm hoping to hear Toto's 'Africa' as I get ready and down Relentless.




5 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Yay, I heard that song on the radio today. lol
There's something attractive and repelling about 80s rock...

Does the civil partnership mean only gay wedding or does the term apply to all kinds of weddings?
I saw one in Eastenders the other day, does that count? =)

DanProject76 said...

How odd, you went to a Civil Ceremony and I went to a Religious Wedding, on the same day.

God bless the gays and their wedding ways!

Simon Downes said...

If my weekend had been a Subway it would have been a 12" veggie patty, all the salad except tomato and lite mayonnaise. Because that is what I had

Anonymous said...

hmmm remembers THE civil partnership...david furnish and elton john...funny, i linked back to your blog from a comment you left on my blog on the civil partnership! There is some strange fuzzy logic at work here...but i cant place it!

Christopher D. Bate said...

Blogger moves in strange circles, doesn't it? I'm going to re-do my link list again as everytime I update the template, I lose the link list. Very annoying.
I keep visiting people from their comments.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...