Sunday, May 10, 2009

Camden






+++

Camden Shopping

Nice food at The Earl of Camden

London Zoo (Meerkats, Gorillas and a cute little parrot that seemed to like us)

Free smoothies! We got given free cider the night before. Freebie BO-NAN-ZA.



-----

The Hawley Arms and The Dublin Castle was full. Blah.

National Express FAIL. On the way there, the driver could NOT STOP PICKING HIS NOSE. He was having a right little treasure hunt to which, sadly, because of the big mirror, I had a perfect, HD-like view. Thanks. On the way back, the coach got a flat tire and we were stranded with other passengers like a low budget version of Lost. No spare wheel. No, TAXIS. TAXIS! Not even big ones. Cars where, instead of having a sleep whilst listening to post rock, we had to make chit chat for the two hour journey to Digbeth station. Ugh.



4 comments:

DanProject76 said...

Looks like fun times.

How many times did you get offered drugs by dirty looking reprobates?

Camden makes me all "Just Say No!"

Christopher D. Bate said...

Zero.

It's a pretty cool place, jam packed with hipsters and posers (Some of which are embarrassing). I couldn't live there but it's good for shopping and bars.

Devil Mood said...

Oh I love the photos!

Christopher D. Bate said...

Thank you! I was actually worried how they would come out.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...