Sunday, February 24, 2013

Choo Choo Chuffed to Bits

Awesome poster by Brad Heath for 'Better Off Inside'. I wish I could teleport over Con Nooga as it looks like a really fun event and, of course, it would be great to stand with the Minty Pineapple gang. The film is really great, and I say that as a watcher, not just as a writer. It's the best film I've been involved with and I really hope it shapes the way the films go from this point on. Hopefully, I can work with Joe again. That seems likely as we have already had a little chat about it. It's a fun time at the moment, we are a group of people creating films because we love it. This is where I have wanted to be for a long time and I would very much like this to continue.

Activity such as this has really helped to boost my spirits and eliminate negative elements from my life, be they people or concepts. I think I was making life harder than it needed to be by not really trying and just making do. It's more fun if you try.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...