Friday, July 31, 2015

VARIOUS CONCERNS # 3 - A WITCH

These are the various concerns of a Witch..


  • Badly made broomsticks
  • Crack in a gingerbread house
  • No wifi in the same said house
  • No Eye of Newt
  • No Toe of Frog
  • No Children to trick and then boil
  • Water (depends on the Witch)
  • Being misrepresented in 'The Blair Witch Project'
  • Warts
  • Lack of black cats
  • Cauldron malfunction
  • Lack of pointy hats
  • Someone saying "Witchcraft? More like BITCHcraft!"
  • Warts
  • Someone saying "I've got 99 problems but a WITCH ain't one"
  • Traffic wardens
  • Bitch Bingo 
  • The state of the Euro

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...