Thursday, January 27, 2005

Good News For People Who Love 'Death'


I recieved an email from Kyle, the director of 'Death Rides The Nine' it contained the following titbits of information.
I've been asked to go to Utah in Febuary. Anyone know of any cheap airlines?
The editor of the film has worked on the series 'Touched By An Angel'
A theme is being composed using the rough cut of the film as I type.
There are still pick-up shots to be filmed and a couple of scenes to shoot.
Anyone actually BEEN to Utah? If so, are there any decent rock nightspots? If I get the chance I'd like to check them out.
Posted by Hello

3 comments:

D.T. Johnson said...

GO DEATH!!! Congrats mate. Utah will be a blast even if it doesn't offer much to see and hear. Just seeing people acting something you wrote will be amazing. I'm just preparng my bag for Nottingham. Date rape, check. Drugs, check. Gun with plenty of ammo, check. Money for strip clubs, check. Ooh by the way. We all want to go to a gentlemans club in wolves. I forget the name now but if you would like to join us sometime let me know :D

Christopher D. Bate said...

Thanks, David.
I've never been to a gentleman's club before. In the spririt of going to new places, I'll come along. I can stare at women too beautiful to consider me.
Have fun in Nottingham, mate.

Christopher D. Bate said...

It depends what you're into.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...