Friday, January 07, 2005

Random Thoughts

  • I had a strange dream that I was having dinner with Woody Allen and he made me a really posh salad. I remember he was very particular about his plates and ticked me off when I almost dropped it on his hardwood floor. I'd like to point out that the dream didn't go down an erotic avenue, that would be hideous. I mean, I love his work but I have no desire to feel him.
  • My mind wandered more than usual at work today and I imagined my office was being taken over by German terroists and it was up to me to fend them off with various items of stationary and a hand fan. It passed a couple of hours and it had a gripping third act (Which featured a cameo by Steve Martin for some reason) Weirder still, my day dream had full credits. The 'best boy' was somebody called Andrew Scunch.
  • Had a chat about 'Watership Down'. The film that scarred me as an infant. My friend reckons I should watch it again and 'challenge my bizzare fear'. I really would rather not.
  • The chap next to me made me a cup of tea which tastes like feet. I'm hoping he's just used a spoon to stir it.
  • Almost finished the follow up to Death Rides The Nine. No title as yet but I may call it 'Death:The Musical!' but then again, I might not. I hope the film company like it. I love it and I hate pretty much everything I write. Including this.
  • I'm still a big fan of the colour yellow. I always assumed that would change when I got older. I thought I'd switch to blue or black. Yellow still has it for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...