Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Baby I'm Bored...

..Does anyone fancy an orgy? Or perhaps a quick game of Kerplunk.
Day is going slooooooooooooooow.
To fight against the soul-sapping tedium I've spent most of the day giving surreal answers and opinions just for my own personal jolly.
For example when asked what I thought of the woman (I forget her name) that sailed around the world for some unknown reason, I responded (to much confusion) that perhaps it would have been more interesting if she'd sailed upon an onion.
I think I'm allergic to office banter. I find it something of a chore. Boredom makes me do really random and odd things. Blogging is one of them.

Oh, and I had a response to my on-line dating profile. I wish I could say that it was from some wonderful, intriguing girl who was into the same things as me and who would be a perfect for a long term relationship. I really wish I could say that. As 'She' was a monster that was into DEATH and HAPPY FUCKING HARDCORE! Jeepers! Fuck my luck!
How are you today?

7 comments:

Blog ho said...

My day is...well...giddy, so far. I think you should date with the same ... zen you carry on your daily conversations. Just throw it out there, see what happens. Hardcore is very hot. Great sex with hardcore. Please post a pic and we can advise you.

Christopher D. Bate said...

She means Happy Hardcore which is rave music i.e music that sounds like a speedied up car alarm. Apparently, she "has what I need". I wonder if she can read minds.

Blog ho said...

hmmm. is she goth? there's something very sexy about goth chicks.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Very. I'm with ya.

Christopher D. Bate said...

No, no. Lawyers are hot too.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Tire preasure male hair loss rumba dance Aldara levitra Retirement+planning+training gay men hairy blowjobs Great bentley great britain How much fat do we lose through walking Slot machine diagrams dental hygeine schools online printers washington

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...