Friday, February 04, 2005

Lusty Lists

People I wouldn't mind having a bit of sex with:

  1. Brittany Murphy
  2. The blonde girl from Scrubs
  3. Natalie Portman
  4. (Name removed to protect identity)
  5. (Name removed to protect identity)
  6. Mark's girlfriend (I don't have to remove her because it's common knowledge. Even he knows it)
  7. The girl from 24 (I know her name I just like referring to actresses by their shows/films)
  8. Alex Zane (Probably best not to dwell on this one)
  9. (Name removed at lawyers request)
  10. The girl ftom The Zutons.

7 comments:

Blog ho said...

Happy b-day. It was announced on the radio here that you were turning older.

As to the list, am I 4 and/or 5?

Christopher D. Bate said...

Ho, you are on my special list. 'People I'd like to have surreal cyber-sex with'

Blog ho said...

what did you get for the bday?

Christopher D. Bate said...

Oh, it was my brother's bday. That message on the tag was from me because I know he reads this when he's bored at work. I brought him Manic Street Preachers tickets.

Anti-Blogger said...

A "bit" of sex? I guess it will all depend on what bit. And make sure it is a whole bit. Not a bit of a bit. Cause that would bite.

Christopher D. Bate said...

I like a girl that says 'Yes'. She can bite as much as she wants after that....except if she's a wolf or a zombie.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Happy Birthday for next week. Have loads of fun and frolicals.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...