Saturday, February 05, 2005

Random Filmy Titbits

  • I will be flying over to Utah on April 30 to witness the final production and edit of the film and do some bits and bobs.
  • The film will be at the Utah Film Festival and a couple other state festivals. Apparently, it has 'touring' potential. This may be thanks to the backing of Sony.
  • The editor of this film has offered to do the next flick for free.
  • I've got to send the treatment in the next couple of days. This is no problem as I've already wrote the whole first draft. Fingers crossed that they dig it.
  • Most thrillingly (For me at least) the film will be on The Internet Movie Database (www.imdb.com)! How cool is that? I've been told that it will be on after the film has done the festival thing.

'Comedy' resumed next post.

3 comments:

buentes said...

When viewed in Mozilla Firefox browser your comments box obscures my view of the top post. I'm not complaining...just an observation !

Anyhoo just to let you know I'm copying that DVD as I type. Let me know where to send it.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Okay, I've found the book out. I will email you tonight and I can get the details of where to send it.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...