Monday, February 07, 2005

Urrrrrrgh.

  • I feel as rough as hell today. I wish I could say it was from some kind of mad party but I suspect I've got some bug that's going around. My head feels like there is a carnival going through it.
  • Why am I at work? The boss is away so that's a big bonus. Plus, I try to save my sick days for when I just don't feel like coming in. If the boss is away then everyone stops working and twats about for the day.
  • I'm giving up beer, blast off and women for a while. All three have been morbidly disheartening over the past couple of weeks.
  • I joined an online dating thing for a bet with my friend Harry. I'm not desperate to meet someone but it would be interesting to see what (if any) responses I get. My profile was rather honest and a bit strange. Harry's was even better. Bored minds, eh?
  • Normal service resumed shortly.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...