Wednesday, July 06, 2005

News Propaganda

Dear all,


Since this blog is a sort of recording of my life and events I thought I'd blog up some of the things that have been going on in the last few days. (Plus I think I have posted up enough pictures of my body parts.)

Of the film:

According to the director who emailed with updates yesterday, the last few pick-up shots will be filmed in Salt Lake City this weekend. It's been a slow shoot for a short film because of the ever-changing weather over there.
Music and sound have been added and the final cut will be edited this week. There is also going to be watchable/mockable footage on the MME website along with bits and pieces to prove that I haven't been lying out of my arse to a) Impress women b) Gain the amount of comments usually seen on Ho's blog (That will never happen. The man is some kind of Blog King)
The people at MMS are very excited and have high hopes for the little film, which is good because that means they won't just shove it in a cupboard and ignore it like an unwanted child.


Comedy 365:

I've been asked to submit some sketches for the new, web-based radio station Comedy365. I thought it would be just a writing thing but their attitude seems to be "if you write it, you perform it". I'm getting a disc of stuff ready to sent off and used on their late night show. I may be asking people I know to do funny voices over the next few months. I know Cheese will be game for that.


Prank War:

Speaking of my HOUSE mate, Steve has caught me with a string of pranks of late in the spirit of our little PRANK WAR. My response has been minimal thus far but rest assured, I have something devious up my overlong sleeves.


Grandfather tribute:

My talented friend Harry is painting a portrait of my late (And much missed) Grandfather. I know it will be awesome and I can't wait to present it to my Grandmother. If anyone can capture the essence of the man on canvas, then it will be H. His website of art will be opening up soon. Hopefully.


Listening to:


Sleater-Kinney 'The Woods' (LP)
We Are Scientists 'The Wolfs Hour' (EP)
Yo La Tengo 'Fake Book' (LP)
The Cribs 'The New Fellas' (LP)


Promising to:


Not do another blog like this for a while because it's a tad self-indulgent.


Have a good Wednesday. Only two more days after this before the freakend.


Yes, maybe but never really no,

Chris

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...