Thursday, July 14, 2005

Nothing Post

I forgot what I was going to say. I had a great post written out in my head but then something happened at work and I completely forgot.
I think it was about a dream I had but then again it could be about the free cake I just ate. It was a very sweaty cake for some reason.
I wasn't aware cakes could perspire.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure it would have made you giggle a little, perhaps even chuckle, guffaw or chortle. Alas, my brain cogs have come to a halt and I've left you with a very poor, half baked post (Which is a lot like that cake I just forced down) I'm sorry.
I'm sure it will come back to me.
Just going to solve the mystery of the sweating cake.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...