Thursday, July 14, 2005

A Typical Evening at Westfield


When it's a slow evening in the Westfield house we usually take in some television. Our Evenings have been affected by the end of Scrubs. There is nothing to really fill the void. I watch a lot of MTV2 but it can get a bit repetitive.
We sometimes shout at Big Brother (Vanessa usually gets the brunt of our abuse)
Here is me watching RAW. Notice the mixture of guilt and childish glee. ("It's Rowdy Roddy Piper!" FYI, When I was a kid my first, and favourite hamster, was named after the aforementioned wrestling star.)
I'm enjoying some of the beer The Steve brought back from his adventure in Prague. It was a quality beverage. It tasted a bit like ear wax, but in a good way.



Here's The Steve. As you can see, the man loves his beer and is happy to advertise it to the world and it's daughter. He misses Sarah Chalke like crazy. He won the right to date her by way of fierce debate some weeks ago. I got lumbered with Heather Graham. I say lumbered, I'd happily watch Heather Graham take a shit.


And here is a picture of H's chest. He's wearing the tee-shirt I brought him last year. It's apt. He's not that evil but he's something of a genius.

We then watched 'Wondershowzen' on MTV2. If you haven't seen it, check it out. It's like Sesame Street meets Brass Eye. We laugh like drains at that show.

I hope you enjoyed our brief glimpse into our little world.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...