Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Common or garden word whore..

BENT SOUL

A surreal tall tale about a young man (Ryan) who wakes up one morning to find that his soul is, well, crooked after years of being a cowardly yes man. He sets about to fix things with the help of his unhelpful friend Kyle. This proves more difficult than either of them thought. I mean, how do you go about fixing a soul? Script contains midgets, puppet daughters and a woman called Midriff Jones.



If you fancy reading this 96 page waffle then fling your email address my way or whack something down in the comments section. It's too large for a blog and I have no idea how to host it (As some of you may already know, I'm not really clued up when it comes to computers) It's been sent on to a few sites so there may be a link posted up at some point.

I can't guarentee it will be worth your trouble but if you have a mild admiration for me and this blog then you're likely to get a few chuckles from it.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...