Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Random Gibberish

Firstly, I was asked (Or rather tagged) by She Of The Handbag. She asked me what was in my bag/wallet. The blogs I've seen in the past have put up pics but, since I can't do that because I'm at work, I decided to share the contents of both my wallet AND my bag as some sort of meagre compensation. (Can you feel the excitement? Can you?)

WALLET:

  • 1 cash card
  • 3 credit cards (Eep!)
  • 1 donor card
  • 1 ticket for the London Underground dated 27/3/05 (I think this was from my trip to see Stephanie)
  • Train ticket. Return from Birmingham to Cradley Heath dated 12/8/2004
  • 2 cinema ticket stubs (Dodgeball for some reason)
  • Distillers ticket dated 15/3/2004
  • Dio ticket 12/8/2004
  • Ash ticket (NOT my choice) 31/5/2004
  • 2 unused tickets to see Seafood (They cancelled THREE times!)

BAG

  • Creative Zen MP3 player
  • Wallet
  • Phone
  • Old battered passport for ID purposes (It still have to use it more than I should)
  • 2 razors (Left over from V)
  • 3 Bic biros
  • 1 cartridge pen
  • 2 notebooks
  • 1 can of deodrant (Addiction from the Pound Shop, no less)
  • 3 cartons of apple juice (89p from Asda!)
  • Beanie hat (Grey)
  • Woody Allen-A Biography (John Baxter)
  • Birthday card for my Dad (His birthday was yesterday)
  • 1 compact mirror (Brought by a work colleague in order to aid my increasing vanity. I used to use CD's to check myself)

That's it. Hardly thrilling but I'm sure it gives you some insight into the wild, wild ride that is the life of Christopher Bate.

Although coming back to work is painful I have been cheered up with CD recommendations to check out and news that Boards Of Canada have a new album coming out in early October. Sweet!

Can't wait until Friday. Southampton Weekender. A trip to The Hobbit will do nicely.

A couple of pints of Gandalf always goes down smooth.

Sorry if you didn't enjoy this post. You can't always knock 'em out the park.

Word.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...