Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tagged.

Tagged by mystery tsatsuma. I've never done this before so I thought I'd give it a shot. There is not much else to do since I've been confined to bed with flu.

1) What brand of toothpaste do you use?

Baking Soda. It takes horrible but it's supposed to keep your teeth nice and white and shiney.

2) What is your very favorite, best ever, can't read enough times book?


'The Woody Allen Companion' I'm always reading it. I think the man is a genius and I like to know what makes great writers tick. Non-fiction is way better than fiction. The truth is always stranger at the end of the day..


3) Name your worst teacher ever. Why was he/she so bad?


Mr Platford. He was a complete nazi. He was a music teacher but he covered lots of sport lessons. He was a wanker in both. He used to bully and taught the weaker kids (Myself included) and he actively encouraged the tougher kids to do the same. When we used to play dodge ball he used to make sure every shot hurt. He laughed his arse off when one of his favourite kids hit me in the stomach with a well aimed tennis ball.
He wasn't laughing so hard when I had the chance to bowl in a game of 'Rounders'. He stood there, taunting me to give him 'my best shot'. I closed my eyes and bowled. The ball hit him right between the legs. I've never seen a grown man drop to his knees quicker than that fucker did. As he writhed on the grass, cursing me like a teacher shouldn't, I remember saying 'Maybe I should have bowled underarm, sir'


4) Ready for a clear Briton bias? What is your favorite Beatles song? (if you don't fancy them substitute your favorite Rolling Stones song.)

'Across The Universe' Beatles. God Bless you, George.


5) Ever had a manicure? Enjoy it?

Never. I've thought about it. I think I may need one sometime soon.

you knew there had to be rules:
1) Leave me a comment saying interview me please.
2) I will respond by asking you five questions. ( not the same as you see here.)
3) You will update your blog/site with the interview questions.
4) You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

If you fancy this...let me know. A lot of you have probably already done it. I will try to ask odd, perhaps even kinky, questions.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...