Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ten Tonne Tuesday

I hate Tuesdays. For me, they are the new Mondays. They draaaaag!
The time has been passed by coming up with ringtone ideas ('The Crazy Tramp' being the one that caused the most amusement) and jotting down various ideas for a new script. I'm hoping that this will be the second film with MME but, knowing my habit of writing too many things at once, will probably end up in Lap-top limbo.

Nothing terribly exciting to report of late (Unless you want to read another 'I Love Me' post) so this post is pointless. If you want to get an idea of what I did over the weekend, check out Mrs Coogans Blog (The 'Scream Overplay' post).

Yes, I know it's lazy but it does contain a picture of The Steve and I, should that float your boat.

Hope you all are well and dandy,

Christopher Hey-Hey.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...