Thursday, September 29, 2005

99 Problems

I'm on a mission and the mission is thus:

I want to find out all 99 of Jay-Z's problems.

I feel it's the right time.
I need help for this and, as usual, I'm looking to you clever souls to help me solve this rap-based riddle.

Please remember that a bitch isn't one. I double-checked and it's definitely NOT one of the 99.
In fact, one source told me Mr Z's real concerns aren't even social issues. The 99 Problems are more everyday matters.

Here are a few I dug up so far:

1) Jay Z has a problem with his garage door. It keeps getting stuck half-way. He's asked for it to be repaired a bunch of times but so far it has been to no avail.

2) Hova hates Moths. This is a real problem because he likes to leave his windows open at night when he gets hot. Moths fly in, attracted to the light and this disrupts him. He has to spend the rest of the evening dispatching them with old copies of The Hip-Hop Connection.

3) Jay-Z sometimes has a bit of tummy trouble. It's a problem when he's at a social function. He hates having to excuse himself for that all-important 'mercy wipe'.

4) Mr Z has always wanted to juggle. He can whistle but he feels that's pointless. His lack of juggling prowess is due to a lack of co-ordination due to waving his hands up and down a lot in videos.

5) Jay's newspapers always turn up torn and crinkled. He fucking hates that.

6) According to sources, Jay-Z would like to go back in time to the dinosaur age and fight a T-Rex. All of his projects have so far proven fruitless. This maybe because his 'time machines' have been cereal boxes with clocks taped to them.

7) Jay-Z can't get his head around Donnie Darko.

8) Or Boat Trip. Is it supposed to be shit or what?

9) Jay-Z has a big problem with people that don't take their shoes/sneakers off in his hiz-ouse.

10) Secretly, Jay-Z fancies the other one from 'Destiny's Child'. The one who looks like my old school friend Stanton only black, female and doesn't smell of cookies.

Your turn...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...