Friday, September 02, 2005

Freakend is upon us (About frickin' time too!)

I'm really looking forward to the weekend as it's going to be sweet to see some people I haven't seen for a while and to tear it up with people I don't usually tear it up with.

It all kicks off tonight with a small gathering of people at Westfield. There is going to be a theme of sorts: Booze and Xbox. We haven't had a night like that for a while; round after round of Amped 2 fuelled by stiff competition and jagermeister.
They'll be the traditional dance around Neil Young's 'Rockin' In The Free World (H and I's rowdy record of choice) before we crash out (Usually in front of early morning MTV2...'120 Minutes' rules)
This should lead nicely into tommorrows frolicals. A slow but steady built up to an evening at Blast Off/Corrosion.

This will consist of:

Nepolian Dynamite (Got to copy some of the mans friggin' sweet moves for later)
MTV2/ New albums to gee us up (The Go! Team, Modest Mouse etc)
I'm Alan Patridge Series 2 (The best series in my humble opinion)
More 'Gee-up' music
Possibly a water fight.
Vodka and redbull.
Taxi!
Wolverhampton.
Dance. Dance. Dance.

"To be young is to be sad is to be high....."

I hope you all have a merry weekend.

Now, what to wear......

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...