Friday, September 23, 2005

Sharks should never slow down

Hey, chickles!

Are you all ready for the freakend? What are your plans? Can I come? I'll bring beer and nibbles.
Anyway, I'm very, very excited about this weekend. It's a few days of fun with the usual suspects(Aside from a brief stint at work) headlined by a trip to Brighton to visit Stephanie. We're off to see the awesome Okkervil River.

If you haven't heard of the group then shame, shame, shame on you.
I shall blog it up upon my return (To record the fond times and amuse any of you that may be interested)

I'll also spill more about the Podcast thing I have been beavering away trying to record stuff for. It's been a crazy and hectic week but that's the way I prefer it.

Have fun all of you. Tell the bar tender that Chris will pick up the tab. Give him a wink to seal the deal.

Heat-seeking rocket love,

C-Bizzle
(Still not sure if I can pull off such a nickname)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! New craps strategy

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...