Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Twenty-Five

Stephanie wanted a list of my 25 most played tracks on my Mp3 player. Here they are, sirs and sir-eses.

The Bar is a Beautiful Place--Ryan Adams
apx v7--Aphex Twin
Bird Stealing Bread--Iron and Wine
Pink Bullets--The Shins
I Only Want You--Eagles of Death Metal
Such Great Heights--The Postal Service
Manana--Desaparecidos
Road to Joy--Bright Eyes
Telephasic Workshop--Boards of Canada
Fuck Artist Only--Bill Hicks
Monday--Wilco
For Real--Okkervil River
Bar Lights--Whiskeytown
Broken Bricks--The White Stripes
Lost In The Plot--The Dears
Magnolia Mountain--Ryan Adams and The Cardinals
Lover, You Should Have Come Over--Jeff Buckley
This is How It Goes--Billy Talent
Mono--Courtney Love
You Set The Fire In Me (C-C)--Tom Vek
Concrete Schoolyard--Jurassic 5
Movement--LCD Soundsystem
Flight of the Eagle--Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster
What?--Brendan Benson
Evil--Interpol


So there you have it. 25 songs that make me shimmy, keep me sane and make me think random thoughts.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...