Friday, October 28, 2005

Everybody Clap Your Hands and Say "Yeah!" for the Freakend!

You all strapped in and ready for the Freakend? I'm not sure what I'm up to. Perhaps the beauty is in the unknowing. I know it won't be the usual.

It'll be a little south of there this Freakend.
It's H's 26 birthday.

He is control of the Freakend. Lordy knows what may occur. but we'll be here, there and everywhere (Mostly there)
Not much else to report because I can't seem to remember anything.

'The Thick of It' is a great show.

'Curb...' is killing me (In a good way)

Good news to follow. I'm still waiting for answers. The right answers. if it happens, it'll be so, so sweet and if it doesn't, well, life will no doubt throw something else up in it's stead.

So, until I touch down again, have yourselves a great freakend. I shall try and kick off a 'Freakend Photo's' thing to sate those that love strange and amusing pictures.
Shimmy and shake yourselves silly because you've earned it. Have a dance for me. Make it a grand one.

Love and Har-do-Ken's!,
Christopher Ka-Pow

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...