Sunday, October 02, 2005

Shenanigans

FRIDAY


-After work I rolled over to Tom's for beer and banter. We watched a bunch of amusing internet clips (Which mostly consisted of people scaring each other with airhorns) and bits of 'No Direction Home' which blew me away. I have to get the DVD. Dylan rules, no question.

-Tom and I had a 'state of the union' type conversation about what we are doing and where we are going. Plans were made and wheels were set in motion. These plans sounded better after beer. After a fair few, we had formed a band. Again.

-Crashed out watching Bo Selecta.


SATURDAY


-Woke up with a major cramp thanks to adopting an awkward position on Tom's couch.

-Fast forward to some pre-evening shenanigans at Westfield. Truman came down and we had a few blasts on Smackdown Vs Raw whilst drinking some cheap Red Bull knock-off.

-Nick joined us and The Steve! said that he's join us at Blast Off. The Steve hasn't been out with us for a dogs age so it was good to see him throw shapes and jump around like the old days (i.e two months ago)

-The music was a bit crappy again though.They must have played The Killers four times. I'm starting to think that there is not even a D.J up there, just an obvious 'Indie For Dummies' CD.

-Heard some interesting news about someone I used to know. (You never change do you, pickle? Vicious circles indeed.)
-Saw an old friend I haven't seen for ages. He lost his glasses in the fray and ended up having to dance blind (Literally). It was a valiant effort.

-Truman gave me some good news (See earlier posts)

-Oh, and that reminds me; I love Channel 4. Really. Best channel ever. No question.;)


Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...