Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tagged Once Again

















Mrs Coogan (A.K.A The Future Mrs Folk) tagged me (After I complained about being left out. Man, I'm such a baby)


She wanted to know what songs I'm listening to right now (Not at the same time. I'm not Wayne Coyne).

Here they are IN ALL THEIR GLORY!

1) Editors---Blood
2) Ryan Adams and the Cardinals--A Kiss Before I Go
3) Okkervil River---For Real
4) Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!----Clap Your Hands
5) Bob Dylan--Isis


I won't tag anyone because you're all probably sick of this sort of thing by now but if you want to tell me what's tickling your pickle musically then please feel free to drop words into the comments box.

I'm always open to new music (And car key parties)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...