Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Posticles

FACTION:

-I've been resting up. Not at full 'Yee-Ha!' strength yet but it's getting easier to talk without Coughing/Choking/Sneezing on some poor soul.
-Tonight H, Tom and myself are going to see 'Land of the Dead'. We're suckers for a good zombie flick (Or a bad one). After that it's all back to H's for 'Lost'. I missed last weeks episode because of the Babyshambles gig and I promised H that we would watch the series from start to finish together (Kind of like an extended version of our 'Lord Of The Rings' pact from a few years ago)
I remember we did this a few years ago for 'The Stand'. We all used to gather together, every week for the latest episode. We were there for the last 'WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF STUPID ASS ENDING IS THAT? WHAT'S WITH THE LOTTO HAND KILLING EVERYONE?'
Apologies for anyone who hasn't seen that show. It's not very good. I has Clarence Bodicker from Robocop in it ("Can you fly, Bobby?") The dude that's now in 'That 70's Show' with that WANKER Ashton 'If he ever Punk'd me I'd shove that trucker cap down his throat and fire him out of a cannon' Kutcher.
Where was I? Yeah, so that's what I'm up to. You can join us if you want. I won't try the old Popcorn trick. I plomise. I absolutely plimise.

Hee hee.

FICTION:

Think about this, y'all (Random thoughts of a restless mind):


-Chris Tucker opening 'Chris Tucker's Tuck Shop'

-Bruce Willis swearing at a birds nest whilst Uma Thurman pretends to be a goose. Hugh Grant watches on, embarrassed by the whole affair.

-When I am famous I want my feet replaced with wheels.

-Box.

-*********

-Christ I'm bored.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...