Friday, November 25, 2005

Living by the FREAKEND

It's almost here, guys and girls, another frequent of high-jinks and fun filled frolicals!

Heres the rundown:


Friday: House party at David J's.

Saturday: Alkaline Trio followed by Subculture (Indie Night Spot) at Birmingham academy.

Sunday: Rest? Who knows? Knowing my forgetful book-anything-going nature I'm probably going to the circus or something.

Monday: Rob Newman and Mark Thomas @ The Glee Club.


Thanks to Stephanie for the box of treats she posted to me. Cool CD's, a book and a DVD to entertain me. I'm absolutely hooked on the jazz record. It's really upbeat and catchy. The girl has taste for sure.

Also, I won ANOTHER MTV2 competition! That's three in three months (And two in less than two weeks) I've won guest list tickets to Alkaline Trio in Bristol tonight (Can't go) I'm starting to think that I'm the only person that visits the website! I'd like to win something I can keep like some DVD's, records, clothes...or Alex Zane.

This is kind of a self indulgent post (When is it NOT?) but I thought I'd dash down a few random thoughts before the craziness kicks in and I forget who I am thanks to too much 'Chuckle Juice' or 'Bum Water' (If I can remember how to make it)

I hope you all have a great weekend whatever you are up to.

Pictures to follow.

Chris

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...