Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm just sitting here laughing, little old me

Hey, each and all.

I haven't been very 'bloggy' over the past week because a) I've been trying to finish a couple of things which have lead to many a late night, early morning and b) I haven't had much to say.

I have been enjoying YOUR blogs as always. I try to look at each and every one of the Blogs listed in my Links and you have all provided me with thought provoking and hilarious reading matter so thanks for that.

Uh, Not a great day for music news; Grandaddy and The 22-20's have decided to call it a day. :(

NME.com has the stories should you want the 'dirt magirt' (ODB reference) you can find it between news about the (Overrated) Artic Monkeys waffling on about something or other (Possibly proclaiming that they are "the best band in the world" as popular bands usually do when too much coverage goes to their skulls)
And news of Pete Doherty being arrested for the seventh time in two days.
I have decided NOT to split up. Everything is fine in my camp.

Tonight, as you will no doubt be aware, is the start of something I like to call The FREAK END. I shall be drinking and dancing at Ramshackles, Birmingham.
I shall we wearing my
Charlie Brown tee that Tom brought for me and those specs you seem to like (Not all of you, some of you)

Next FREAK END is "The Brighton Birthday Bonanza" which will see Nick, The Steve, Mark and yours untruly heading down to the seaside to see
Stephanie and the seaside.

I hope you all have great FREAK ENDS. Talk to the best kind of strangers (The ones that buy you drinks and stroke your egos) and thank whatever is up there that you don't have to go to work for a couple of days (I'm sorry to those that work weekends)

Oh, and hello Helen.

Love and Ha-Do-Ken's (Down, down towards, towards, punch)

Chris

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...