Friday, March 10, 2006

It’s been a long week and I need a good freakend. I need good music, good company and good stories to tell.

I want to act foolish, drink irresponsibly and talk to random people about random things.
I don't want to worry about money, the weather, my future or my past.

Right now, it's as good as it ever is, better than it's ever been but tomorrow it could be anything at all. My life, if nothing else, always seems to be full of surprises.

Happy Freakend girls and boys.

If you've had a run-of-the-mill week like I've had then you deserve some guilt free joy-joy.

~~C~~

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have a good one, Chris. :)

x said...

happy freakend, drink irresponsibly for me too please. and give nevets a hug.
xx

Timmy said...

TGIF! Today IS the first day, of the rest of your life....make it great! drinks! yay!

a beer sort of girl said...

I started my irresponsible-ness last night. Happy freakend!

Admin said...

Party hard, friend. ;) xoxox

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Volvo 740 turbo diesel

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...