Saturday, March 25, 2006

Man, last night was heeeeeaavvvvvvy!

My legs hurt because I danced them into nothing.

I had a lot of guys come up and hug me last night. I'm not complaining, a hug is a hug at the end of the day/night. Maybe it was my musk..

But it got surreal. We went for post-club snacks, finding a takeaway just down the way. We go in and get our food come out minutes later to find the police sealing off the area. Some guy had jumped off the roof.

He'd been carted off by the time we got out. It was pretty strange.

Anyway, catching up on a bit of sleepy before we head out and do the drinking and dancing thing all over again.

It's all play and no rest....

11 comments:

missy said...

Yes, just a few more hours before more partying!

Enjoy!

Christopher D. Bate said...

I'm loading up on energy drinks as I type

Christopher D. Bate said...

It's probably the most fun you can have standing up.

Devil Mood said...

Oh poor you...
"maybe it was my musk" - he he :)
I really needed some dancing right now.

Mimey said...

I was already dancing my arms off as I sit "working" here at the screen. Now I feel this is an acceptable expression of identity I may never stop. Thank you, possibly,

jemima von schindelberg, OBE

JM said...

Like you, I believe a hug is a hug, no matter who it comes from. Unless it's one of those creepy hugs where someone is trying to feel you up, then it isn't so cool.

DanProject76 said...

You and your man musk... heh.

Maja said...

Random hugs.. man musk..

Interesting.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Devil Mood--I danced up a small storm. Crazy hooves!

jemima von schindelberg, OBE--You must never stop. Always keep on, keeping on.

Angel--I was felt up quite a bit the following night. Thats not all that good. Groping is overrated.

Maddy--Hugo Boss. That seems to work for me.

Day--I was told that the chap didn't die but he was injured. That's what i heard anyway. It wasn't very nice to see or even think about. Although, in the past i have thought about doing the same thing.

Dan--I keep wafting it around willy-nilly.

Maja--Just another C.B Freakend, Maja. :)

Christopher D. Bate said...

Boo! I suck!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...