Friday, May 05, 2006

Pimp My Self

Hey, cool people

The freakend is here once again (Mine started at 12 p.m because I have a half day) i managed to get of the office and into the sunshine before anyone else. I'm British, we have to make the most of the good weather because it doesn't happen all that often.

Not much has been going on. I've been recovering from a horrible cold which has kept me sneezing and snifling for most of the week. I think I've killed it now with various remedies...just in time for the freakend.

It'll be the usual happenings this weekend, back to basics; Ramshackles tonight and most likely Blast Off tommorow. I haven't danced for a while and I miss it.

It's good to be able to look at a computer screenw ithout my eyes watering. I can start writing again! I have lots to do!

I sent Stephanie a copy of a script I've recently completed to see what she thinks. I value her opinion and she has become my proof reader! I hope she likes it but her view, good or bad, will be appreciated.

How rude are the BBC? Fuck, they show interest and then get all coy. It's like dating

"We really like you, can you give us a call?"

I do and then get NOTHING. I email and get NOTHING.

Then I hear from someone else

"They really dig you. You should give them a call"

I call, email etc and get, you guessed it, NOTHING!

Come on, Beeb. Get your fingers out. It's rude to leave me hanging. I've got some good stuff to show you and you've liked what you've heard so far. I KNOW I can better some of the shit on the BBC at the moment 'Tittybangbang'? Awful!

H says: "Fuck the BBC. Try Channel 4. They're more 'punk'"

Hey, maybe it's because I took park in a pitch fest to the BBC a few years ago and came up with the idea of 'The Mister Miagi Mysteries'. Maybe they hate me for that.

Maybe they couldn't give a solitary shit about me and my weird and wordy piffle.

Most likely.

I hope all you good, good people are happy, well and looking forward to the freakend.

I love you in a 'platonic way at first but that eventually turns more 'frisky' as the night wears on'

Dance Dance,

~~C~~

P.S Bored? GO HERE TO READ SAID WORDY PIFFLE.


14 comments:

Louise said...

sod the bbc, in fact it's so nice this afternoon sod everything, just get out in the sunshine and think of us poor souls who haven't yet got the courage to run from the building they're working in when their bosses back is turned. In fact my boss has gone to Bradford for a meeting. WHY THE HELL AM I STILL HERE????

In other news, please can you change the now dead Louise Nilon link to my new site

usedtobepopular.blogspot.com

Knackers. There goes my elusivity...

Devil Mood said...

Happy Freakend!
Yes, the BBC and girls are almost the same thing, with the reputation to keep and all that...
They'll want you if they're smart.
Have fun!

Stephanie said...

Have a great time. :)
I agree that they've been rude at the BBC. We'll talk BBC/Channel 4 soon. A strategy is needed!

xx

Christopher D. Bate said...

Looooooooooo!---I've changed your link. I shall read about your crazy adventures from this day forth. Man, I've had some serious caffine. Replying to comments maybe difficult, my fingers are moving faster than my brain!

Devil Mood--I've been blown off by both. Wait, that sounds bad.

TAKE TWO: The BBC know they want it but they're not letting me give it to them.

Perhaps the first one was better.

Red Charge IS CAFFINE IN A LARGE BOTTLE! This is why I don't drink anymore. I don't need to with these energy drinks...all of the buzz, none of the hassle...

MADDY--I like infiltrating peoples blogs, posts and minds!

Have a great freakend.

Try to use the word 'chaffinch' in casual conversation. I'm gonna..

Day--American slang is cooler. I just nick most of that and give it a British twist.

Trix--Awful Miagi jokes are ALWAYS welcome on this blog! Happy Freakend, pickle!

Stephanie--I'm going to ram down C4's door. Fuck the Beeb! You can only flirt so long.

Have a good time in Bristol!

YEEEEEEEEAHHHH! CAFFFFFIIIIIIIIIINNNNE!

JM said...

Have a good weekend.

x said...

the bbc sucks! i am deleting them from my links too! and turning the radio off whenever there is World Service on.
the nerve.

I'm going to snap them like a Kit-Kat.

xxx happy freakend

Stephanie said...

Hey - Take care of yourself if you still have any sniffles. I didn't stop the rock when I was sick, and now I have pneumonia. Oh, the things I am missing this weekend :(

Maja said...

Haha, the Mr Miagi Mysteries, that's an awesome name!

ben said...

Get famous. Take me with you. I wont cause no trouble or nuffin'. I have over seven jokes about bums.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Ben, I'd ask the same thing of you.

Louise said...

I've heard ben's jokes about bums. He may be more trouble than he's worth. He makes an excellent cuppa though...

Christopher D. Bate said...

He beats me there!

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...