Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Cardinicity

Ryan Adams. Personal Hero.

(Picture by Jon Graboff)

Great show but halted after the idiot faction of the crowd kept shouting stupid crap during the piano stuff. This caused him to up and leave like he was being chased by a ghost. Shame. It was mind-blowing until then.


Breakdown Into the Resolve
Blue Hotel
Goodnight Rose
Please Do Not Let Me Go
Magnolia Mountain
Mockingbird
Easy Plateau
Cold Roses
Bartering Lines
Tears of Gold
Beautiful Sorta
Let It Ride The End (Aborted)
Shakedown on 9th Street
Games
Peaceful Valley

Encore: Elizabeth, You Were Born To Play The Part
Everything Dies (Stormed off)

Fans details from the .Org

(Amy, you're done. See ya)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo jealous!

I haven't seen him since Ye Olden Times (Whiskeytown), but it looks like he lasted much longer than he did back then.

Hey, why is Shearwater not on your calendar?

zuzula said...

i hate it when gig goers don't appreciate the instramental bits. Manners, people!

was amy the date? next!

Stephanie said...

I have now seen the Great Man in the flesh! He came, he rocked and he left me a happy girl. What a night! :)

sophie said...

Lucky fellow:)

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...