Thursday, September 21, 2006

My cat Jinx has few directives in her hairy little life but they all seem to involve attacking me and biting my toes at every opportunity.

That and bumping into things. She does that a lot, the random little bugger.

I'm going to get so freaky this weekend. I'm going to see a band on Friday with my former housemate, Aaron. That'll be nuts. It always is with that guy.

The day after will be trinket shopping and a haircut (+ New colour). Then boozy fun.

Ryan Adams on Monday to add icing to the big bun of fun.

Gotta enjoy it because I'm going to be pretty busy in about two weeks time ;) and, because of this, I'm going to have to take 'Simplicity' off Simply Scripts for the time being.

Wow, another rather shallow, random and incredibly self-absorbed post from me...

Sorry..

Pirately goodness IN A SHIRT!

Eat a peach,

Chris



10 comments:

Cathy said...

ENJOY! your boozy fun...:)have one for me.
yes, I can hear you know...and this one is for some random blogger from Nova Scotia, because, well, they enjoy their spirits there and...ok, this is getting retarded...

DanProject76 said...

I have too many t-shirts already but I like it.

Stephanie said...

good luck with Simplicity :)

Gretta James said...

You're just so self absorbed lol isn't that what blogging is about. Your best subject is you and what you do.

Good luck with the simplicity thing.

*eating a peach*

Gretta

Christopher D. Bate said...

Sooner or later, I'm going to hug you all. Proper.

sophie said...

"big bun of fun"

Christopher you really have
the cutest expressions...

like "freakend"

(i found one..."nookyless")

i think you should print a little
"christopherionary" with all
your little expresssions in it
and great words!!!
And you could mail them out to
your loyal commenter-blog-buds:)

Have a great freakend:)

Purring said...

Boozy fun. You make me laugh and I LOVE the shirt!

Anonymous said...

truly, what use is a blog if not for self-absorbed posts??!

and i do hope that pictures of said boozy weekend are in order!

Walter said...

I may have an eyepatch that can go with your piratey shirts...

Christopher D. Bate said...

I did buy a nice, piratey hat this weekend.

ARRRG!

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...