Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hey/Sing Song Saturday

Things have been hella busy. So busy that I've started using 'street' slang.
The week has picked up after a lousy time in the office (and it's never a joy on the better days).
I've had some pretty cool news and I went to a toy shop with my Dad for the first time in 15 years (A HUGE Toys-R-US has opened near me and we were both curious). He saw his eldest son hug a man dressed as a giraffe. I hope you are all well and having good freakends, giraffe-filled or not.

Love and Stuff


Chris "sharp, witty and obtuse dialogue" Bate

Take it away, Chan




4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Bet you that giraffe-man was pretty pleased to get that hug. :)

Chan has such lovely nail polish..

Anonymous said...

My office has been horrible lately too. So after friends jumped ship on a local show, I decided at lunch-time Friday to road-trip to see Okkervil River. A beautiful weekend indeed...until I had to get up & go to work this AM anyway. I had work all day on 2 hours sleep :(

orange anubis said...

I would very much like a giraffe costume. However, on the international camelopard scale, Toys'R'Us's Geoffrey is a bit lame.

Christopher D. Bate said...

It is. The giraffe I hugged was supposed to be female but it had a mans voice. Magic ruined.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...