Friday, December 01, 2006

AND ANOTHER THING...

I think I'm getting a little better after getting hit by what people, other people, refer to as 'seasonal anxiety'. Anyone else get that?

House was jumping today and it started to feel more like home for the first time in ages. Lots of activity and we sorted stuff out. I ventured in the dreaded cupboard under the stairs to throw some junk out...found bags and bags of my ex's stuff which I'd forgotten about. I'm not totally ashamed to say that I looted (or 'liberated') a few things: A pretty cool scarf, a few DVD's (Spaced, TWO Fraiser boxsets and 'Adaptation' which we never got around to watching...) and some Beatles records.. everything else is going in the crap heap. It's been a long time and I'm sure she has stocked up on new lumpy, frumpy jumpers.

In a related piece; me, she and my brother are on the new Kevin Smith DVD that was filmed in London last May...,alas, they have cut my question! I knew they would because a) Time costraints b) I didn't come off like a rabid fan, more a timid child c) The answer involved heavy mockage of J-Lo and was picked up by Empire Online a few days after the event and d) it was just my luck to get cut. Still, we're on there and clearly visible (I have very, very short hair)

There was a story behind the whole day but I'm sure you've already seen it.

FYI The Lynx effect works!

Have a good Freakend, each and all.

Oh, and checking my site-tracker thing I've noticed a lot of people posting from strange places. They might be old friends or very shy people from places I've never heard of. If you're reading this, strangers, feel free to comment..good or bad..bad would be pretty good as I haven't been net-mocked for quite a while now. Ben Baker doesn't count because he does it whilst 'winking'...at least I think it's winking..











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get bent, bumeyes. [All the best, love to the kids x x x]

Anonymous said...

I have been coming on here every day for some time now but haven't always left a comment. This isn't because I don't like you.

It's because I have a wanky dial-up connection and it takes five minutes to load each page up.

the rage has already indced me to burn my room down. Twice.

fb said...

What bikini clad ladies have been beating a path to get to you?

Devil Mood said...

lol
I think you did the right thing by looting the good stuff, Frasier is the best :)

zuzula said...

the lynx effect? surely not!

Anonymous said...

maybe they're saving your question for the yet-to-be-released collector's edition ;) pretty excellent that you DID make it in.

i'm still waiting to see if my arms (or any other part of me) made it into the music video from the summer.

anyway, me too on the seasonal thing...worse this year than usual, but it helps that I know what it is now. have a good week!

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...