Monday, December 04, 2006

Colour Me Me

RED
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
Nah.

2. Which out of your friends has the worst temper?
They're all pretty rational.

3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
Only fireballs on 'Street Fighter 2'

4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?
Pale, I think.

5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell/scream?
I talk quietly. Shouting is a rarity.


ORANGE
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party?
Not a surprise party. I was surprised that no one really turned up. I blame the person that threw the party. She scared a lot of my friends and family away.

2. Are you easily excited?
Put it this way, I got very excited about my new 'Pac Man' belt.

3. What event is coming up that your most excited about?
My birthday should be pretty wild. Not for the gifts but because my friends always help me celebrate right.

4. Which of your friends is most excitable?
H is pretty excitable.

5. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought?
"Everyone I love! Let's get the hell out of this country!!"

6. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
A writing career.

YELLOW
1.NAME?
Christopher

2. Where were you born?
La-La Land (Or Wordsley if you're being technical)

3. What's your main goal in life?
To entertain with my weird, whimsical scribblings.

4. Do you want to have children?
Nah.

5. How do you want to die?
On my own terms.

GREEN
1. Do you like this colour?
Yellow is my favourite. You back off, Green!

2. Gay Marriage?
About bloody time. Go for it, consenting adults!

3. Lowering the drinking age?
No! It should be 21 like in the U.S and A.

4. Capital Punishment?
If Batman and Judge Dredd were doing the punishment then it would be cool.

5. Abortion?
I'm not touching this one..

6. Recycling?
Everyone should do it.


BLUE
1. What was your latest dream?
I think it involved sword fighting. I can't remember

2. Which of your friends do you dream about the most?
They all have regular, decent roles.

3. Have any of your dreams come true?
Sadly it it and I lost another year being a glorified stooge.

4. Do you usually remember your dreams?
Much later in the day. They come back bit by bit.

5. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?
Tom and I were walking down a long, dusty road and I was feeling ill. We'd been drinking in the dream, drinking across a part of America that I've never been to or heard of. I remember I kept telling Tom that I had stomach ache and I felt sick. Eventually, I bent over and vomited. Loads and loads of teeth came out of my mouth and chattered as they piled up on the roadside. It still makes me queasy to think about it.


PURPLE
WHAT HAPPENED TO NUMBER 1?
Questions always get lost in these things.

2. Do you have a bf/gf?
As of this past weekend I have changed my MYSPACE status from 'Single' to 'In A Relationship'. The answer is yes, by the way and, just to confirm, she is female. Some people seemed to have a little trouble grasping that.

3. Do you have a crush?
Obviously.

4. Who is the best "hugger" that you know?
Aside from Kylie. Lindz, Stephanie, Dom and Liz are solid huggers.

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not at first sight. More like first surreal conversation.

6. Have you ever been in love?
I thought so but that's changed.

11 comments:

DanProject76 said...

A lady?

Er...

Well done? :-)

Anonymous said...

Why can't I have a dream about sword fighting?

Mine always revolve around Hewlett Packard and bums.

Devil Mood said...

Uuuuhhh in a relationship! :)
Do you need a quiz to tell us? :))
Well, I'm happy for you!

I've had dreams about losing teeth, it's awful. I've heard that it means your fear of getting old. May-be.

Christopher D. Bate said...

I didn't know how else to slip it in. It's very, very cool though.

Christopher D. Bate said...

I always try to make a joke out of harsh times as much as I can.

You've Got What I Need... said...

Q&A's are a slick way to work such things in.
Chris, you are subtle.

Congratulations!

x said...

yay a woman! christmas is better with a woman around. kisses xxxx

zuzula said...

hurrah for christmas girlfriend!

sophie said...

I love you Christopher:)

and green is gorgeous so back off!

Robin Alexa said...

Ooooh a girlfriend???

Fun!!!!!!!!!

Kylie said...

*Blushes* *Coy wave to everyone*

You have a Pac Man belt?! Wow! You just get better and better!

xxxxxxxx

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...