Sunday, January 28, 2007

Brief Freakend Summary










*My amazing lady has an amazing family.

*Mai Tai is addictive.

*Leicester is a cool place full of retro shops, cool bars and swish clubs. It's also haunted by weird witches and mad monks.

*Men's footware is usually dull, over priced or both. I brought two pairs of trainers (Yellow and green) from New Look. A girls shop. Why should women have all the bright colours and men have to settle with brown, grey or navy blue shoes?

Kylie will most likely have more about the whole shebang as she had the camera which took the pictures. The above pictures are from Kylie's cool cousin's Facebook photo album 'Saturday Nightness'. I always look rough on photos and these, believe it or not, are some of the 'better' ones. Jebus! Maybe I need to start shrouding my face like a ninja. A party ninja. Hmm.

I hope you all had a good time. I'm tired.





7 comments:

Maja said...

Aw you two are cute.

I'm starting my week long weekend tomorrow when I fly home from work. Geezer won't be there but it'll still be awesome because I won't be working!

Christopher D. Bate said...

Thank you!

It's a shame that Geezer won't be there upon your return. Still, like you say, at least you'll be away from work for a bit. Maybe you could plan some more Geezer and Maja adventures.

I could certainly do with some time off. I've got tons of things I need to do and I've mentally checked out of work. I only have a couple of weeks left so what do they expect?

Christopher D. Bate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You successfully ungraded! Congrats.

What color does a party ninja wear? Black would just seem TOO drab...

Christopher D. Bate said...

Yellow?

Unknown said...

I typed "ungraded" above instead of "upgraded." We're even.

Yellow would be nice and bright. But perhaps technicolor would be best...it would suit all partying venues and moods...

Christopher D. Bate said...

You're right. Technicolor would be better. The Technicolor Party Ninja. Sweet!

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...