Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bits

* Six Nation State are a good band and deserve to be checked out and enjoyed at the comfort of your home or in the discomfort of somebody elses. We saw them last night and we had a damn good time. We got some free stuff too.

* I've written a few of short films (Groom, A Moment Of Your Time, Zombies (I'm Afraid) and Me Too) for peoples perusal and, if you have enough bored, restless minutes to spare, then I'd be happy to send them to you or post them up on this here blog thing. Chances are, they'll be going on Simply Scripts so they can be viewed and downloaded from there. I aim to really push a couple of these as there seems to be opportunity at the moment. As always, I appreciate your thoughts and they have helped in the past. If anyone knows of good places to send scripts off to then let me know by shouting, emailing, message in a bottle or commenting.

* I may or may not (no one has confirmed) be part of the Mr Silke Exhibition @ The Little Civic, Wolverhampton. I won't be posing or anything. My contribution will be a certain film. This could change and my face could stick like this (as my Nan used to say)

* I'm off until Tuesday for a long weekend away from the 9 to 5 grind. Joy!

2 comments:

Maja said...

Hey dude. I was going to say something meaningless here, but forgot what I was going to say, and can't for the life of me think of something else interesting to say! So .. HI.

A Spoon said...

are you coming to v this year? 'twould be awesome if we can get a big crowd together. hello by the way!

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...