Monday, June 25, 2007

Just a very quick note to say that I'm going to elsewhere, blog-wise from this day forth. Blogger has been very annoying of late and I'm hoping to find something that isn't so backwards. Posts keep vanishing and I've been longing for a fresh start for a long time now. I've changing a lot of things in my life, online and off.
Since most people are jumping ship, I don't feel so bad about doing the same.
I'll still keep this open, if only to gain quick access to your sites, but myspace or face book is a better place to catch me and chat. I'll still read, comment and annoy you...etc..
This is not really a goodbye as such because the friends I've made through blogger all know where to find me and don't have to rely on this one area anymore.

9 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Okay, Captain!
I know where you are!

DanProject76 said...

Is it M******?

I visit you there already.

zuzula said...

Ah, that's a shame - good luck in the new places (on and offline!)

Gretta James said...

It's been good reading you. However to keep my anoniminity I can't add you to facebook or myspace but best of luck to you.

Gretta xx

Christopher D. Bate said...

I'll still be reading, commenting and such on your blogs. I'm actually trying to get back some of my anoniminity by using face book and myspace. You can only let the good people in.
Those that want to stay in touch; email, add me as a friend on space/book or come over for a cup of tea and a wrestle.

JM said...

Hi, so where do we go to read updates on your thoughts and stuff?

Christopher D. Bate said...

www.myspace.com/christopherdbate

Louise said...

okey dokey. Facebook is great!

x said...

okay Chris. I'll be reading you wherever you go. Although myspace is quite chaotic. i've sent you a friend request (i think!)

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...