Monday, July 16, 2007

Since I don't want to lose contact with the good blogger friends I've made, I'm going to keep this blog open and maybe use it for fictional stuff (or links to fiction stuff as Blogger has a habit of squashing scripts and laying waste to presentation) and use myspace for personal, day to day shizzle. It's updated often, should that sweeten the deal.
if you want to read my random thoughts about life etc, add me as a friend.

http://www.myspace.com/christopherdbate

I'm on face book too, whore that I am.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay!

Well, I'm still around this ghost town, but wander over to myspace every once in a while.

Kay Adams said...

Kisses.

Lucy Dee said...

Bummer, I just came across your blog. I'm desperately trying to avoid Facebook. But I do have a MySpace COMEDY page. Perhaps, I'll hit you up there!

Christopher D. Bate said...

I shall try and be more active here as people seem to have issues with both myspace and face book.

It's nice to know that people come here.

Anonymous said...

WHORE!

and i think i have you on both!! :o)

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...